In this series of articles, we are going to learn about Angular Security with ASP.NET Core Identity. We will show you how to secure your Angular application and how to support additional user management actions like Password Reset, Email Confirmation, External Provider, etc.
We already have the ASP.NET Core Identity series of articles with the MVC application. So, this series will be a logical continuation but with the Angular application as our client app.
To follow along with the articles from this series, it is required that you have:
- The basic knowledge of the Angular framework
- ASP.NET Core Web API knowledge
- The basic knowledge of using ASP.NET Core Identity
Now, let’s look at the tutorial navigation.
This Tutorial Will be Separated Into Several Parts:
- User Registration with Angular and ASP.NET Core Identity
- Custom Validators and Error Handling
- Angular Authentication with ASP.NET Core Identity
- Role-Based Authorization
- Password Reset
- Email Confirmation
- User Lockout
- 2-Step Verification
- External Google Auth Provider
So, as you can see a lot of ground to cover.
But after this tutorial, you will have a great knowledge of how to implement Angular security with the ASP.NET Core Identity library.
That said, see you in the articles.