In this series of articles, we are going to learn about Angular Security with ASP.NET Core Identity. We will show you how to secure your Angular application and how to support additional user management actions like Password Reset, Email Confirmation, External Provider, etc.
To follow along with the articles from this series, it is required that you have:
- The basic knowledge of the Angular framework
- ASP.NET Core Web API knowledge
- The basic knowledge of using ASP.NET Core Identity
Now, let’s look at the tutorial navigation.
This Tutorial Will be Separated Into Several Parts:
- User Registration with Angular and ASP.NET Core Identity
- Custom Validators and Error Handling
- Angular Authentication with ASP.NET Core Identity
- Role-Based Authorization
- Password Reset
- Email Confirmation
- User Lockout
- 2-Step Verification
- External Authentication With Google (Web API + Angular)
So, as you can see a lot of ground to cover.
After this tutorial, you’ll have enough knowledge to implement Angular security with the ASP.NET Core Identity library.