Hello and welcome to the C# Back to Basics series.
What are We Going to Learn About
In this series, we are going to cover the C# language basics. We will learn how to create our first project, how to use operators, variables, expressions, and data types. Furthermore, we will continue by learning how to use conditions and loops and what type of conditions and loops we have in C#. Of course, we won’t forget to talk about methods, arrays and value and reference types.
We will cover all the topics with the examples which will help us to better understand the topic we are talking about.
So, the complete series is divided into the following sections:
- Development Environment Setup
- Data Types, Declarations and Variable Definitions
- Operators in C#
- Type Conversion
- Input and Output in C#
- Working with Strings
- Conditions in C# (If, If-Else, If-ElseIf, Switch-Case)
- Loops(While, Do-While, For)
- Handling Exceptions
- Access Modifiers
- Ref and Out Keywords
- Recursion and Recursive Methods
- Arrays (single-dimensional and multi-dimensional arrays)
- Working with Files, StreamWriter and StreamReader
- Working with Files, File, and Directory
As we can see, there is a lot to learn and a lot to do in this series.
So, we don’t want to leave all the fun waiting, let’s go get it…