Issue #88 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- How to Stop NullReferenceExceptions in .NET: Implementing Nullable Reference Types [christianfindlay.com]
Want to learn more about nullable reference types and how to prevent your application from throwing NullReferenceExceptions all the time. This article by Christian Findlay is for you.
- Upload files with drag & drop or paste from the clipboard in Blazor [www.meziantou.net]
Drag and drop files control is the popular alternative to the classical file upload control. Gérald Barré shows us how to implement it in Blazor.
- Quick Tip: How to Load ViewComponents in Razor Pages [www.danylkoweb.com]
- Domain-Driven Refactoring: Defactoring and Pushing Behavior Down [jimmybogard.com]
- Generic Bubble Sort in C# .NET [swimburger.net]
- Generic Merge Sort in C# .NET [swimburger.net]
- Generic Insertion Sort in C# .NET [swimburger.net]
- Generic Quick Sort in C# .NET [swimburger.net]
- Why You Should Always Use ASP.NET “Development” Environment For Local Development [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- Configuring JSON options in ASP.NET Core [www.meziantou.net]
- Synchronous vs Messaging: When to use which? [codeopinion.com]
- Securing an Angular app which uses multiple identity providers [damienbod.com]
- Inserting and removing characters: A deep dive on StringBuilder – Part 4 [andrewlock.net]
- Stringly Typed vs Strongly Typed [www.hanselman.com]
- Bite-Size C# 10 – File-Level Namespaces [exceptionnotfound.net]
- Bite-Size C# 10 – Null Parameter Checking [exceptionnotfound.net]
- .NET Source Generators: Finding Class Declarations [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
Live & Presentation
- Episode 206 – The Birth of RavenDB with Oren Eini [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- The Serverless Sliding Scale [markheath.net]
- Visual Studio 2022 Preview 2 Focuses on Instant Feedback [www.infoq.com]
On Programming & Life
- Why Offering Your Product as “Pay What You Want” Might Be a Better Option? [simpleprogrammer.com]
- How To Develop an Effective Software Development Life Cycle [simpleprogrammer.com]