Not many technologies are exciting as soon as they come out. Blazor was and still is an exciting toy to play with, and we’re thrilled to see it grow and that people are adopting it steadily. So give it a chance. Or pick some of the awesome topics we’ve prepared for you this time.
Take a sip of your favorite brew, make yourself comfy and dig in.
.NET and C#
- Blackjack in Blazor Part 3 – Game State and Blazor Components [exceptionnotfound.net]
A something bit different this time. Blackjack in Blazor. Do we need to say anything else? It’s nice to see how Blazor is evolving each day, and Matthew Jones demonstrates its usage on a concrete and fun example.
- Finding all routable components in a Blazor App [andrewlock.net]
Another excellent post by Andrew Lock on finding the routable components in a Blazor App via reflection. This might come in handy if you’re prerendering your pages and need a list of all the routes.
- Write Stable Code using Coupling Metrics [codeopinion.com]
- Implement app roles authorization with Azure AD and ASP.NET Core [damienbod.com]
- Machine Learning with ML.NET – Ultimate Guide to Classification [rubikscode.net]
- Open Telemetry for ASP.NET Core [rehansaeed.com]
- Using JS Object References in Blazor WASM to wrap JS libraries [blog.elmah.io]
- ASP.NET, Serilog and Application Insights [blog.johnnyreilly.com]
- Archiving Blobs with the Storage SDK [markheath.net]
- ICYMI C# 8 New Features: Write Less Code with Using Declarations [dontcodetired.com]
- Common Files In A .NET Solution [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- ASP.NET Core IOptions Configuration [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Automatically generate a form from an object in Blazor [www.meziantou.net]
- Using HTMX with ASP.NET Core: Deleting items [www.jerriepelser.com]
- A Complete Tutorial to Connect Android with ASP.NET Core Web API [codingsonata.com]
Live & Presentation
- Live Stream – Building an app with Mobile Blazor Bindings – Part 1 [danielhindrikes.se]
- Monsters Weekly 197 – Code Snippets in Visual Studio 2019 [aspnetmonsters.com]
- Episode 181 – Marten DB with Jeremy D. Miller [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Review of Apple Macbook Pro M1 [danielhindrikes.se]
- SQL Server DELETE – Removing One or More Rows from a Table [codingsight.com]
On Programming and Life
- What I Learned About C# From Job Interviews [michaelscodingspot.com]
- 5 Challenges for Software Developers Working Remotely [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When they ask me to write some documentation for the project [thecodinglove.com]
- When I’m joining the Monday morning daily after I spent the whole weekend programming [thecodinglove.com]
- When I just ran a delete in the wrong database [thecodinglove.com]
We hope you’ve enjoyed the articles this week. If you haven’t done so yet, please subscribe to get notified about future newsletter issues.
Have a great weekend!