Issue #94 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- File Scoped Namespaces In C# 10 [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
Another one of the recent improvements to C#. File scoped namespaces are a feature that can make the code just a tiny bit more clear, presented by Wade Gausden.
- 6 Essential Tools to Detect and Fix Performance Issues in .NET [michaelscodingspot.com]
Performance issues are the common thing in programming, independent of language or technology. Michael Shpilt offers a few ways we can deal with performance problems and optimization.
- Getting Device Information with Xamarin Essentials [askxammy.com]
- Reading And Writing YAML In C# .NET [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- .NET 6 / C# 10 Top New Features Recap [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- Separating Concerns with Pipes & Filters [codeopinion.com]
- Creating Microsoft Teams meetings in ASP.NET Core using Microsoft Graph [damienbod.com]
- Comparing WebApplicationBuilder to the Generic Host: Exploring .NET Core 6 – Part 2 [andrewlock.net]
- Interesting Technology Tips – Vol. 1 [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- How to sign XML using RSA in .NET [www.scottbrady91.com]
- ECDSA and Custom XML Signatures in .NET [www.scottbrady91.com]
- “Everything is an OpenAPI” in ASP.NET Core: Introducing API Framework – Add Runtime Changes & Reusability & Plugins into Web Apps [mikaelkoskinen.net]
News & Updates
- Introducing the New NuGet.org Package Details Page [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- Episode 212 – Don’t Sacrifice Quality [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Do you know the GitHub Advisory Database? [asp.net-hacker.rocks]
On Programming & Life
- Why Science Says That Social Media is Your Enemy [simpleprogrammer.com]
- How Big Tech Runs Tech Projects and the Curious Absence of Scrum [blog.pragmaticengineer.com]
- Practical API Design Using gRPC at Netflix [www.infoq.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When the sales guy tells me his new project should go smoothly [thecodinglove.com]
- When my unit tests work on the first try [thecodinglove.com]
- When I open legacy code [thecodinglove.com]
- When I see all the error logs after I shipped to production [thecodinglove.com]