Issue #76 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- Adding CAPTCHA on form posts with ASP.NET Core [blog.elmah.io]
The necessary evil – CAPTCHA challenges. We don’t like to implement them, and we don’t like to use them, but here they are, and we need them. So why not learn how to implement them with Thomas Ardal?
- What Is Razor – ASP.NET [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
If you’ve heard the term “Razor” or “Razor syntax” but you haven’t had the chance to work with it yet, now’s the chance. Khalid gives us an overview of the Razor technology and its applications.
- Building a supply chain attack with .NET, NuGet, DNS, source generators, and more! [blog.maartenballiauw.be]
- A Simple Moving Average calculator: Creating a Simple Moving Average calculator in C# – Part 1 [andrewlock.net]
- ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 – Part 07 – Support for custom event arguments in Blazor [asp.net-hacker.rocks]
- Create an OIDC credential Issuer with MATTR and ASP.NET Core [damienbod.com]
- Web Component Custom Element Gotchas [rehansaeed.com]
- How to Use Excel Import/Export with SpreadJS in Blazor [www.grapecity.com]
Live & Presentation
- Monsters Weekly 209 – Taking Better Notes [aspnetmonsters.com]
- Episode 194 – Teams and Power Platform with Christina Wheeler [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Why is your ASP.NET server so slow? 10 performance problems and solutions [michaelscodingspot.com]
- Visual Studio 2022 is 64-bit – What does it mean? [dailydotnettips.com]
- Event-Based Architecture: What do you mean by EVENT? [codeopinion.com]
- State-Of-The-Art Natural Language Processing in .NET on the Edge [ian.bebbs.co.uk]
- Don’t See the Preview Features in Visual Studio – Try This [dailydotnettips.com]
- Evolving modular monoliths: 1. An architecture for .NET [www.thereformedprogrammer.net]
- Simple Systems and Gall’s Law [ardalis.com]
- Understanding the SQL Server Database Errors [codingsight.com]
On Programming & Life
- How do I get into programming? [www.danylkoweb.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I do a git revert [thecodinglove.com]
- When my boss asked me to ship to production as fast as possible and without testing [thecodinglove.com]
- When I do my demo on the app’s beta version [thecodinglove.com]
We hope you’ve enjoyed the articles this week. If you haven’t done so yet, please subscribe to get notified about future newsletter issues.
Have a great weekend!