There are a lot of excellent articles to read this week. So much so, we’re unable to pick our favorite ones easily.
You won’t make a mistake by choosing any of the ones listed below, so make yourself comfy and read on.
.NET and C#
- ASP.NET Core Dependency Injection: What is the IServiceProvider and how is it Built? [www.stevejgordon.co.uk]
Steve Gordon talks about an important part of Dependency Injection in ASP.NET Core – IServiceProvider explained clearly and with some excellent examples.
- Choose ASP.NET Core in 2021 [christianfindlay.com]
Everything you need to know about the state of ASP.NET Core in 2021. by Christian Findlay.
- How to implement two-factor authentication in ASP.NET Core [blog.elmah.io]
- Generating HTTP API clients using Visual Studio Connected Services [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- Machine Learning with ML.NET – Guide to Decision Trees [rubikscode.net]
- Five levels of performance tuning for an EF Core query [www.thereformedprogrammer.net]
- ICYMI C# 8 New Features: Simplify Array Access and Range Code [dontcodetired.com]
- Porting versus interop for .NET – WebAssembly to the rescue? [markheath.net]
- Entity Framework Core 5 Value Converters [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Install Tailwind CSS With ASP.NET Core [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Getting started with Microsoft YARP [dotnetthoughts.net]
- App Building with Azure API Management, Functions, Power Apps, and Logic Apps [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- Integrating Tailwind CSS with Blazor – Detailed Guide [codewithmukesh.com]
- Using source generators with a custom attribute to generate a menu component in a Blazor app [andrewlock.net]
- The Catch Block #47 – Upcoming Features of .NET 6 [exceptionnotfound.net]
- Require user password verification with ASP.NET Core Identity to access Razor Page [damienbod.com]
- ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 – Part 01 – Overview [asp.net-hacker.rocks]
- Everything You Want to Know About the Record Type in .NET 5… But Were Afraid to Ask [dotnettips.wordpress.com]
- Multi-targeting a Roslyn analyzer [www.meziantou.net]
Live & Presentation
- Episode 184 – Cloud Native with Facundo and Faheem [6figuredev.com]
- App In The Cloud – Live – Azure backend with CosmosDB – Episode 1 [danielhindrikes.se]
- Monsters Weekly 201 – Avoiding SSL Expiries [aspnetmonsters.com]
- Presentation: C#’s Functional Journey [www.infoq.com]
News & Updates
- .NET Framework February 2021 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 2004, Windows Server, version 2004, Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows Server, version 20H2 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Projections in Event Sourcing: Build ANY model you want! [codeopinion.com]
- Save and restore your mouse position with PowerShell [www.donovanbrown.com]
- SQL REPLACE: The Top 5 Facts to Find and Replace SQL Texts [codingsight.com]
- Bypass Google #Recaptcha using #CapMonster [blog.dotnetframework.org]
On Programming and Life
- Writing Code [www.danylkoweb.com]
- What You Should Know Before Embarking on an Ethical Hacking Career [simpleprogrammer.com]
- 6 Reasons Why It’s Worth Becoming a Software Developer in 2021 [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I see the error messages displaying right after I shipped to production [thecodinglove.com]
- When the intern just did his first commit [thecodinglove.com]
- When the intern leaves his first code review [thecodinglove.com]
We hope you’ve enjoyed the articles this week. If you haven’t done so yet, please subscribe to get notified about future newsletter issues.
Have a great weekend!