Issue #155 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C# Top Picks
- Top .NET Blog Posts of 2022 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
2022 was an eventful year for the .NET ecosystem. We’ve got .NET 7, C# 11, NET MAUI, performance improvements, and much more. If you’ve missed some of these, James Montemagno prepared a nice summary that you can go through and catch up on so you can stay up-to-date with new technologies in 2023.
- Top .NET Videos & Live Streams of 2022 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
There’s been a good number of videos, guides, and live events that happened, especially around the .NET Conf, so if you’ve been busy and missed some of the videos you really want to watch, you can find them nicely organized here (courtesy of James Montemagno).
Other Great Reads
- The Best C# .NET Web Application Tech Stack: Choosing a Database [michaelscodingspot.com]
- A first look behind the scenes of minimal API endpoints: Behind the scenes of minimal APIs – Part 1 [andrewlock.net]
- Windows Sizing & Positioning in .NET MAUI [askxammy.com]
- C# 11 List Patterns – Create compatible types [www.meziantou.net]
- Azure AD Multi-tenant Azure App registration consent [damienbod.com]
- Improving the support of multiple languages in .NET applications [www.thereformedprogrammer.net]
- Testing ASP.NET Core FastEndpoints [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- .NET Development – 2022 Year in Review – Everything Awesome For Developers [www.youtube.com]
- C#/WPF – Material Design in XAML automating releases [www.youtube.com]
- Features – VERTICAL SLICE ARCHITECTURE #1 [www.youtube.com]
- Inject C# In Any .NET App With This Secret Entry Point [www.youtube.com]
- When Readonly isn’t Readonly in C# [www.youtube.com]
- Clean Architecture With Document Database, Minimal APIs, And CQRS In .NET 7 [www.youtube.com]
- How To Organize Minimal API Endpoints Inside Of Clean Architecture [www.youtube.com]
- Alice and Bob Learn App Security with Tanya Janca [www.dotnetrocks.com]
- Atypical ASP .NET Core Design Patterns With Carl-Hugo Marcotte [dotnetcore.show]
- 2023 Resolutions [www.codingblocks.net]
Other Interesting Articles
- Finding and Killing .NET Processes that you Disconnect from Instead of Stopping while Debugging on Windows [nodogmablog.bryanhogan.net]
- Building a quick uptime monitor for the home office Internet connection [jussiroine.com]
- Comparing #AWS S3 Upload via CLI to #Azure Blob upload via CLI. [blog.dotnetframework.org]
- CircleCI’s unnoticed holiday security breach [blog.pragmaticengineer.com]
- Fix that damn Git Unsafe Repository [weblog.west-wind.com]
Programming & Life
- Should I Start My Project Over From Scratch or Update It? [www.youtube.com]