Issue #107 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- Refactoring with C# 10 [www.danylkoweb.com]
Jonathan Danylko gives us a run-through of the most important C# features with some nice refactoring examples.
- Integration testing and NuGet packaging: Creating a source generator – Part 3 [andrewlock.net]
The third post in Andrew Lock’s series on creating a source generator. This part tackles the issues of integration testing and NuGet packaging.
Other Great Reads
- Adding Shadows with .NET MAUI [askxammy.com]
- Getting started with Font Scaling in .NET MAUI [askxammy.com]
- Semantic focus with .NET MAUI [askxammy.com]
- Getting Roslyn (C# compiler) and Language versions [www.meziantou.net]
- Use calendar, mailbox settings and Teams presence in ASP.NET Core hosted Blazor WASM with Microsoft Graph [damienbod.com]
- HTMX Requests with ASP.NET Core Anti-Forgery Tokens [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Episode 225 – SRE is a Journey with Dave Stanke [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Configuring Azure Application Insights in an Angular application [timdeschryver.dev]
- Open Source Pwned Passwords with FBI Feed and 225M New NCA Passwords is Now Live! [www.troyhunt.com]
- GraphQL Mutations and Caching using Apollo Client in Your React App [programmingwithmosh.com]
On Programming & Life
- What Is Code Churn and How Does It Impact Businesses? [simpleprogrammer.com]
- All About Code Signing: What it is, How it Works, And Why You Should Do it [simpleprogrammer.com]
- Holiday Book Recommendations for Engineering Managers, Software Engineers and Product Managers [blog.pragmaticengineer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I do a ninja commit and think nobody will notice [thecodinglove.com]
- When my boss asks if I tested the fix I shipped to production right before leaving for holidays [thecodinglove.com]
- When I’m alone in the office during the holidays [thecodinglove.com]