Issue #152 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C# Top Picks
- Creating Multi-Tier Subscriptions using C# [www.danylkoweb.com]
If you had the luck to build the product from scratch, you’ve certainly had a chance to learn a lot. One of the features you might have to implement is a multi-tier subscription system like many websites have. Jonathan Danylko walks us through implementing one of these subscription systems and explains how we can do that.
- Using Custom JWT Claims For Authorization In ASP.NET Core [www.youtube.com]
The fourth part of a great series about Permission Authorization by Milan Jovanovic. In this one Milan talks about creating custom JWT claims.
Other Great Reads
- Using Memcached with a .NET Console Application [nodogmablog.bryanhogan.net]
- Handling HTTP Requests with .NET 7 Native AOT on AWS Lambda [nodogmablog.bryanhogan.net]
- Entity Framework Core Conversions for Logical Domain Types [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Pointer gesture recognizer in .NET MAUI [askxammy.com]
- Add All Project to Solution with dotnet CLI [ardalis.com]
- C#/WPF – Material Design in XAML pull request reviews [www.youtube.com]
- View Profile – WPF + FIREBASE AUTHENTICATION #9 [www.youtube.com]
- Are you using the Stopwatch efficiently in .NET? [www.youtube.com]
- What are the Frozen Collections coming in .NET? [www.youtube.com]
- Implementing A Custom Authorization Handler In ASP.NET Core | Permission Authorization – Part 3 [www.youtube.com]
- Source Open vs Open Source and IdentityServer with Dominick Baier and Brock Allen [www.dotnetrocks.com]
- NDepend with Patrick Smacchia [dotnetcore.show]
Other Interesting Articles
- Using a real Postgres database in your GitHub CI pipeline [josef.codes]
- Build bots to automate repetitive workflows using Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio Code [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- How your “Sr.” Devs incurred Technical Debt [codeopinion.com]
- What’s New in .NET Community Toolkit v8.1.0 Preview 1 [www.infoq.com]
Programming & Life
- Bean Machine Retrospective, part 4 [ericlippert.com]
- A Shared Development vs Local Services and Containers [www.youtube.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I come back to work still thinking about one of my bugs [thecodinglove.com]
- When I come across unindented code [thecodinglove.com]
- When the lead developer keeps fixing bugs in my code [thecodinglove.com]
- When I edit a file in production [thecodinglove.com]