Issue #138 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C# Top Picks
- Customize The Authorization Pipeline In ASP.NET Core [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
Although ASP.NET Core comes with powerful authorization features, that makes it difficult to customize it sometimes and to find just what we need to achieve the required behavior. Let’s learn how to properly customize the authorization pipeline with Khalid Abuhakmeh.
- Deploying a .NET gRPC Server on Azure App Service [sahansera.dev]
Deployment is usually the last step we do before we put our applications to production. In this case, that application is .NET gRPC Server, and our teacher is Sahan Serasinghe.
Other Great Reads
- What’s the SynchronizationContext used for? [csharp.christiannagel.com]
- Reducing Boilerplate Code in .NET Applications with Command Line Switches [nodogmablog.bryanhogan.net]
- Collection Performance: Using Immutable Sorted Collections [dotnettips.wordpress.com]
- Speeding Up the StringBuilder Using an ObjectPool [dotnettips.wordpress.com]
- Getting user consent before executing sensitive code [www.meziantou.net]
- Implement a GRPC API with OpenIddict and the OAuth client credentials flow [damienbod.com]
- Working with System.Random and threads safely in .NET Core and .NET Framework [andrewlock.net]
- .NET MAUI Tutorial for Beginners – Build iOS, Android, macOS, & Windows Apps with C# & Visual Studio [www.youtube.com]
- Authentication (w/ Firebase) – GRAPHQL CLIENT IN .NET w/ STRAWBERRY SHAKE #6 [www.youtube.com]
- The INSANE performance boost of LINQ in .NET 7 [www.youtube.com]
- The fastest way to sort your collections in C# [www.youtube.com]
- Aggregate Root Design 101 | DDD, Clean Architecture, .NET 6 [www.youtube.com]
- C# with Mads Torgersen [dotnetcore.show]
Other Interesting Articles
- The world is full of Asynchronous Workflow [codeopinion.com]
Programming & Life
- The Scoop: Netflix’s historic introduction of levels for software engineers [blog.pragmaticengineer.com]
- C# Code Review: Reviewing Practice Code – How To Practice C# Well [www.youtube.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I open our helpdesk solution for the first time since I’m back from vacation [thecodinglove.com]
- Me after the lead developer explained his technical solution [thecodinglove.com]
- When I’m in the middle of an urgent delivery and the intern asks me if his form’s button is at the right place [thecodinglove.com]
- When the sales guy asks me if one of his messed up new feature ideas is technically feasible [thecodinglove.com]