Issue #125 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- Get Tweet Engagements Using .NET and C# [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
Communicating with Twitter API using the LinqToTwitter library by Khalid Abuhakmeh.
- Message Ordering in Pub/Sub or Queues [codeopinion.com]
Pub/sub systems or message queues are deceitfully hard to implement. Derek Comartin touches on some of the most important issues we might have while implementing such a system.
Other Great Reads
- C# Lambdas Part 2, a Few More Complicated Examples [nodogmablog.bryanhogan.net]
- #7DaysChallenge with Xammy [askxammy.com]
- Using Playwright E2E Tests With C# .NET – Part 2 – Trace Viewer [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- Performance: Lambda Expressions, Method Groups, and delegate caching [www.meziantou.net]
- Implement Azure AD Continuous Access Evaluation (CAE) step up with ASP.NET Core Blazor using a Web API [damienbod.com]
- Monsters Weekly 251 – Reviewing Contributions to GenFu [aspnetmonsters.com]
- Modernizing .NET Apps with Mark Rendle [www.dotnetrocks.com]
News & Updates
- .NET Framework May 2022 Cumulative Update [devblogs.microsoft.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Using Playwright test shards in combination with a job matrix to improve your CI speed [timdeschryver.dev]
- Increase engagement and discoverability of your data with Microsoft Graph connectors [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- Reducing the size of a git repository with git-replace [andrewlock.net]
- Temporary breakpoint – New feature in Visual Studio 2022 [www.talkingdotnet.com]
- Auto Save files in Visual Studio 2022 [www.talkingdotnet.com]
- Creating a documentation site with MkDocs [blog.elmah.io]
- Unpivot in Teradata and Snowflake [www.mobilize.net]
On Programming & Life
- 9 Tips to Advance Your Career in Software Development [simpleprogrammer.com]
- How Programmers Can Prioritize Their Mental Health [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When they send me on a mission without any details [thecodinglove.com]
- When my code works on the first try [thecodinglove.com]
- When we all realize way too late that we shipped in the wrong environment [thecodinglove.com]
- When I type git ass instead of git add [thecodinglove.com]