Issue #117 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- Search videos through the YouTube Data API from C# [blog.elmah.io]
If you need to implement YouTube search results on a website, this article by Thomas Ardal is just for you.
- Middleware in ASP.NET 6 – Order of Operations [exceptionnotfound.net]
The order in which the middleware are added to the pipeline is very important. Matthew Jones explains why and gives us a few examples of how it works.
Other Great Reads
- Uploading Blobs with the V12 Storage SDK [markheath.net]
- Copying Blobs with the V12 Storage SDK [markheath.net]
- What’s up with TimeZoneInfo on .NET 6? (Part 2) [codeblog.jonskeet.uk]
- Converting code to the new Regex Source Generator [www.meziantou.net]
- Implementing OAuth2 APP to APP security using Azure AD from a Web APP [damienbod.com]
- Tracking down a hanging xUnit test in CI: building a custom Test Framework [andrewlock.net]
- Combining Bearer Token and Cookie Authentication in ASP.NET [weblog.west-wind.com]
- Using LibMan To Manage Client-Side Dependencies [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
News & Updates
- Visual Studio 2022 for Mac Preview 8 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Avoiding Distributed Transactions with the Reservation Pattern [codeopinion.com]
- SQL Server Configuration Manager [codingsight.com]
- SQL Server COUNT Function [codingsight.com]
On Programming & Life
- Web 3.0: Understanding The Future Of Web Development [simpleprogrammer.com]
- Debunking 7 Common Programming Industry Myths [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- MFW I read the new specifications I just received [thecodinglove.com]
- When we implement the Agile methodology [thecodinglove.com]
- When I run into uncommented code [thecodinglove.com]
- When we have to work on legacy code [thecodinglove.com]