Issue #113 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- Global usings in C# 10 [gunnarpeipman.com]
Global using is one of the newest additions in C#. Gunnar Peipman explores this feature and shows us how it helps us.
- Step-up authentication with OAuth and OpenID Connect [www.scottbrady91.com]
Learn what step-up authentication is and how you can use it in a stateless way within your APIs using OpenID Connect with Scott Brady.
Other Great Reads
- Build your own simple browser with WebView2 [markheath.net]
- Send Emails using C# .NET with Azure Functions and SendGrid Bindings [swimburger.net]
- Determine the country code from the country name in C# [blog.dotnetframework.org]
- Using #AppsScript to call an #API from Google Sheets [blog.dotnetframework.org]
- Creating a Static Web Content Project for Publishing with WebDeploy [weblog.west-wind.com]
- Advanced techniques around ASP.NET Core Users and their claims [www.thereformedprogrammer.net]
- Image Style Transfer With C#, ONNX, and ImageSharp [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Secure Angular Site using JWT Authentication with ASP.NET Core Web API [codingsonata.com]
- Monsters Weekly 242 – Performance of .NET JSON Serialization [aspnetmonsters.com]
- Jerome Pascua: Rootines using Azure Apps, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB and more! [6figuredev.com]
News & Updates
- Sharing code between ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core [devblogs.microsoft.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- .NET Frontend Days 2022 recordings [danielhindrikes.se]
- Building a simple Tweet Bot using Azure Logic Apps [dotnetthoughts.net]
- .NET 7 Preview 1 Has Been Released [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- Eventual Consistency is a UX Nightmare [codeopinion.com]
On Programming & Life
- What Happen To Older Programmers/Developers/Software Engineers? [simpleprogrammer.com]
- The Importance of DevOps in Mobile Application Development [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I explain my bug to the lead developer [thecodinglove.com]
- When our client demo is perfectly set up [thecodinglove.com]
- When they ask me to maintain a legacy project [thecodinglove.com]
- When I try to help a coworker and break his entire project [thecodinglove.com]