Issue #98 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- Bulk Import Records Into SQLite With C# [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
Seeding SQLite with EF Core can be useful in many scenarios in real life like quick demos and presentations. Khalid Abuhakmeh shows us how he does it.
- How to implement Swagger with Authorization [www.danylkoweb.com]
Authorization with Swagger requires a bit more configuration than the default installation. Andrew Hinkle gives us a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Finding Duplicate Documents in MongoDB [www.meziantou.net]
- Bite-Size .NET 6 – LINQ OrDefault() Overloads [exceptionnotfound.net]
- Leaking Value Objects from your Domain [codeopinion.com]
- Creating Microsoft Teams meetings in ASP.NET Core using Microsoft Graph application permissions part 2 [damienbod.com]
- Supporting integration tests with WebApplicationFactory in .NET 6: Exploring .NET Core 6 – Part 6 [andrewlock.net]
- Exploring C# 10: Global Using Declarations [daveabrock.com]
- Monsters Weekly 227 – Improved LINQ Methods in .NET 6 [aspnetmonsters.com]
- Episode 216 – Visual Studio 2022 with Mads Kristensen [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Stop misusing TypeScript type assertions [timdeschryver.dev]
- Space Cadet Pinball for Windows 95 recompiled for Linux running on Windows 11 as a Linux app under WSLg [www.hanselman.com]
- Asynchronous Pre-Request script in #Postman [blog.dotnetframework.org]
- Data Consistency Between Microservices [codeopinion.com]
- Restoring Sample DW Database AdventureWorksDW2019 [codingsight.com]
- SQL JOINs Tutorial with Examples [codingsight.com]
On Programming & Life
- Early Evaluator, Late Adopter [markheath.net]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I’m working on 2 projects at the same time [thecodinglove.com]
- When the intern wants to help us out when we ship to production [thecodinglove.com]
- When the sales guy wants to advance a technical solution [thecodinglove.com]
- When I touch a single line of CSS [thecodinglove.com]