Issue #93 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- WebSocket per-message compression in ASP.NET Core 6 [www.tpeczek.com]
WebSocket per-message compression in ASP.NET Core 6 is a new feature and Tomasz Pęczek gives us a brief overview of how to use it.
- Looking inside ConfigurationManager in .NET 6: Exploring .NET Core 6 – Part 1 [andrewlock.net]
.NET 6 is around the corner and with it, we get a lot of new features. In this article, Andrew Lock talks about the ConfigurationManager class and a common use case for it.
- New Code Rules: Security Rules Placed on Software Engineer Environments Has Gotten Out of Hand! [dotnettips.wordpress.com]
- Coding Faster with dotNetTips Spargine – September 2021 Release [dotnettips.wordpress.com]
- Working with DevOps friendly EF Core Migration Bundles [dotnetthoughts.net]
- OData (Open Data Protocol) in ASP.NET 6.0 [dotnetthoughts.net]
- Async processing of long-running tasks in ASP.NET Core [blog.elmah.io]
- Implementing Angular Code Flow with PKCE using node-oidc-provider [damienbod.com]
- Using .NET To Validate JSON with JSON Schema [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
News & Updates
- Professional C# and .NET – 2021 Edition [csharp.christiannagel.com]
- Announcing .NET 6 Release Candidate 1 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Release Candidate 1 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- Episode 211 – Git for Programmers with Jesse Liberty [6figuredev.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Should Controllers Reference Repositories or Services [ardalis.com]
On Programming & Life
- Proven Ways of Getting Into a Productive Mental State [simpleprogrammer.com]
- 5 Programming Languages You Need To Know To Get a Job in Cybersecurity [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I find a messy piece of code and realize it was written by the lead developer [thecodinglove.com]
- When the sales team asks me to show an untested feature during the client demo [thecodinglove.com]
- When I discovered the recursive functions [thecodinglove.com]
- When I ask my coworker where I can find a legacy project’s documentation [thecodinglove.com]