Issue #92 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- How To Map A Route in an ASP.NET Core MVC application [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
Beginners guide to ASP.NET Core MVC routing by Khalid Abuhakmeh. If you’re new to web development in .NET, you might want to check this one out.
- Debugging System.FormatException when launching ASP.NET Core [blog.elmah.io]
A simple yet effective guide to debugging the FormatException we’ve used to seeing occasionally, by Thomas Ardal.
- DateOnly And TimeOnly Types In .NET 6 [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- MaxBy / MinBy In .NET 6 [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- How not to read a string from an UTF-8 stream [www.meziantou.net]
- Event Sourced Aggregate Design: Focus on Business Logic [codeopinion.com]
- Open sourcing the .NET 5 C# Language Extension for SQL Server [cloudblogs.microsoft.com]
- Refactoring to Value Objects [ardalis.com]
- Using Azure security groups in ASP.NET Core with an Azure B2C Identity Provider [damienbod.com]
- Using Source Generators with Blazor components in .NET 6 [andrewlock.net]
- Launching Visual Studio Code cleanly from a .NET Application [weblog.west-wind.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- How to deploy Power Apps Portals using Azure Pipelines [swimburger.net]
- How to Read and Interpret SQL Errors [codingsight.com]
On Programming & Life
- How Perfectionism Kills a Programmer’s Productivity [simpleprogrammer.com]
- Why Building the Right Habits Is Crucial for Becoming a Great Programmer [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I learn that the deadline has been brought forward by a month [thecodinglove.com]
- When QA creates a “post production deployment” ticket [thecodinglove.com]
- When the intern’s pull request passes on first try [thecodinglove.com]
- When our provider charges 15 days for a DB migration while our automatic tool says it should take 5 minutes [thecodinglove.com]