Issue #84 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- How Does the StringBuilder Work in .NET? (Part 1) [www.stevejgordon.co.uk]
Properly understanding and using the StringBuilder class is the topic of this series of articles by Steve Gordon. If you’re not sure when you should use the StringBuilder class, this article is just for you.
- ICYMI C# 9 New Features: Adding foreach Support To Any Type [dontcodetired.com]
Adding foreach to any class without having to modify it is a pretty interesting feature in C# 9. Check this article by Jason Roberts if you want to learn how.
- Open API support for ASP.NET Core Minimal API [dotnetthoughts.net]
- How Does the StringBuilder Work in .NET? (Part 2) [www.stevejgordon.co.uk]
- Adding authentication to a Blazor Server app using Auth0 [andrewlock.net]
- Decrypt Secrets Into ASP.NET Core MVC Action Arguments Using Action Filters [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Azure Durable Functions Dependency Injection [markheath.net]
- C# 9 in-process Azure Functions [icanmakethiswork.blogspot.com]
- Solitaire in Blazor Part 5 – Double-Click Shortcut and Autocomplete [exceptionnotfound.net]
- Supporting Hot Reload in your .NET application [www.meziantou.net]
- Implementing Caching in ASP.NET Core with SQL Server [dotnetthoughts.net]
- ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 – HTTP/3 endpoint TLS configuration [asp.net-hacker.rocks]
- Integrating Tailwind into an ASP.NET Core Project [dotnetthoughts.net]
Live & Presentation
- Monsters Weekly 216 – Zip Deploy for Azure Web Apps [aspnetmonsters.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Automated Code Cleanup In Visual Studio [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- How to turn on Memory Integrity and Core Isolation in Windows 10 [www.hanselman.com]
- Clean Architecture Example & Breakdown [codeopinion.com]
- Thoughts on Async/Await Conversion in a Desktop App [weblog.west-wind.com]
On Programming & Life
- Why You Are FAILING To Learn Programming [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I successfully wrote a regex without any help [thecodinglove.com]
- When I deploy a 200 lines CSS patch and nothing changes [thecodinglove.com]
- When the project manager calls the client after we messed up our production delivery [thecodinglove.com]
We hope you’ve enjoyed the articles this week. If you haven’t done so yet, please subscribe to get notified about future newsletter issues.
Have a great weekend!