Issue #74 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
.NET and C#
- ASP.NET Core 5.0 Authentication with Azure Active Directory [dotnetthoughts.net]
Implementing authentication to an ASP.NET Core MVC project is something many of us need. If you’re in this group check this article by Anuraj Parameswaran to get a better insight on how to do it properly.
- Rendering dynamic content in Blazor Wasm using DynamicComponent [blog.elmah.io]
Decoupling components from the page that renders them when working with dynamic content is possible in .NET 6. Kristoffer Strube shows us how to do this.
- Loop alignment in .NET 6 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
- Securing multiple Auth0 APIs in ASP.NET Core using OAuth Bearer tokens [damienbod.com]
- Capture emails during development using smtp4dev and UI Test with Selenium [swimburger.net]
- Tetris in Blazor Part 5: Controls, Upcoming Tetrominos, and Clearing Rows [exceptionnotfound.net]
- Add Svelte To ASP.NET Core Projects [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Fix .NET ICU Build Issues In GitHub Actions [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Fixing build warning NETSSDK1138 when building projects with end-of-life .NET frameworks [andrewlock.net]
- What is LINQ in C#? Why Do we Use it? Tutorial with Query Examples in LINQ to Objects [codingsight.com]
- Building .NET projects using Microsoft.Build.Traversal SDK [www.meziantou.net]
- Meet the .NET Upgrade Assistant, Your .NET 5 Moving Company [daveabrock.com]
- Solving HTTP 415 Errors In .NET Core [dotnetcoretutorials.com]
- The ASP.NET Misconception [www.migrateto.net]
Live & Presentation
- App In The Cloud – Live – .NET MAUI and Mobile Blazor Bindings [danielhindrikes.se]
- Azure, Simplified. (New Video Series) [wakeupandcode.com]
- Episode 192 – Blazor with Carl Franklin [6figuredev.com]
- Monsters Weekly 207 – dotnet new gitignore [aspnetmonsters.com]
News & Updates
- What’s new in dotnet monitor [devblogs.microsoft.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Do Microservices require Containers/Docker/Kubernetes? [codeopinion.com]
- Converting a 13 year old .NET WPF app called BabySmash to a self-contained .NET 5 app with the .NET Upgrade Assistant [www.hanselman.com]
- Starting Jetbrains Rider when it hangs on startup [www.jerriepelser.com]
- 4 Cool CSS Image Effects [www.danylkoweb.com]
- Alternative to rotating proxies using #AWS API Gateway and #FireProx [blog.dotnetframework.org]
- Add ImgBot to your GitHub Repository [ardalis.com]
On Programming & Life
- 4 Areas of Knowledge To Increase Your Employability as a Programmer [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When our unit tests are OK but we forgot to perform integration tests [thecodinglove.com]
- When I perfectly know how to use a library [thecodinglove.com]
- When the project manager starts talking about pushing to production on Friday evening [thecodinglove.com]
- When I fix multiple bugs with a single commit [thecodinglove.com]
We hope you’ve enjoyed the articles this week. If you haven’t done so yet, please subscribe to get notified about future newsletter issues.
Have a great weekend!