Issue #102 of the Code Maze weekly.
Check out what’s new this week and enjoy the read.
Next week we’ll be starting BLACK FRIDAY offers a bit earlier. If you’ve planned to get some of our materials, this will be the best offer the whole year-round. Aside from the regular discounts we offer, we’ll be releasing the Second Edition of our Ultimate ASP.NET Core Web API!
.NET and C#
- Getting started with GraphQL in ASP.NET Core [dotnetthoughts.net]
Looking for a good introduction to GraphQL? Look no further than this article by Anuraj Parameswaran.
- New dependency injection features in .NET 6 [andrewlock.net]
What’s new in terms of dependency injection in .NET 6 by Andrew Lock.
Other Great Reads
- Options for running locally with Dapr [markheath.net]
- Exploring C# 10: Use Extended Property Patterns to Easily Access Nested Properties [daveabrock.com]
- Assembly Encapsulation with Dependency Injection – Unit Testing [www.danylkoweb.com]
- GraphQL in ASP.NET Core with EF Core [dotnetthoughts.net]
- GraphQL multiple requests and EF Core DbContext [dotnetthoughts.net]
- Working with model validation in Minimal APIs [dotnetthoughts.net]
- Avoid Using Exceptions to Determine API Status Codes and Responses [ardalis.com]
- Add extra claims to an Azure B2C user flow using API connectors and ASP.NET Core [damienbod.com]
- New dependency injection features in .NET 6: Exploring .NET Core 6 – Part 10 [andrewlock.net]
- Building a project that target .NET Framework 4.5 in Visual Studio 2022 [thomaslevesque.com]
- Updating your ASP.NET Core / EF Core application to NET 6 [www.thereformedprogrammer.net]
- ASP.NET Docker Gotchas and Workarounds [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Episode 220 – .NET 6 & Minimal APIs with Nick Chapsas [6figuredev.com]
- Monsters Weekly 231 – Azure Container Apps with .NET 6 [aspnetmonsters.com]
News & Updates
- Announcing TypeScript 4.5 [devblogs.microsoft.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Installing Visual Studio 2022 [www.danylkoweb.com]
- What’s the Cost of Indirection & Abstractions? [codeopinion.com]
- Visual Studio vs JetBrains Rider: A Detailed Comparison [codingsight.com]
On Programming & Life
- 5 Common Mistakes Programmers Make to a Specific Process or Project and How To Avoid Them [simpleprogrammer.com]
- How To Integrate Your Work and Life To Avoid Burnout [simpleprogrammer.com]
- 8 Ways To Overcome Loneliness as a Freelance Programmer [simpleprogrammer.com]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When I have to maintain legacy code [thecodinglove.com]
- When my manager is about to distribute our annual bonuses [thecodinglove.com]
- When I go grab a coffee without locking my session [thecodinglove.com]
- When I try to fix two bugs at the same time [thecodinglove.com]